Lancaster, PA, where you share the parking lot with a horse and buggy . The best part, however, is the breakfast smorgasbord at Shady Maple.
I guess that’s what happens when you abandon your tumblr. Well, here it is:
1. Go the the Farmers Market it was one of our first weekends back. it was everything i’d hoped it would be. we bought flowers and fresh fruits and veggies.
2. Go camping (again) but at least we went before!
3. Shop at Earth Fare i went in briefly to pick up donations. does that count?
4. Have a Harry Potter Marathon day in with my roomies
5. Visit Kingsport and Chapel Hill didn’t even come close. pathetic.
6. Become BFFs with the chancellor this one’s a stretch. but i did run into him at Proper and I did sing at his house with Ear Candy. Twice.
7. Go skiing nope. but to be fair, we didn’t really get snow.
8. Write/sing senior song for Ear Candy didn’t write it, but adored singing it
9. Swim at the SRC and that’s not the only exercise that i failed to do
10. Dominate the LSAT (nerdy, but quite necessary) so nice, i did it twice. we’ll ignore that i left crying the first time. 11. Buy something from Gladiola Girls christmas presents, as a matter of fact!
12. Go hammocking no dice.
13. Take a picture every single day of my last semester <3 Lord I was ambitious.
14. Explain adequately to my roomies how much I love them No words could ever fully explain that.
15. Survive leaving in December
so much nostalgia right now.
I haven’t posted in…ages. I haven’t had the time/energy/gumption/motivation/inspiration. And that’s sad. I miss feeling creative and expressive. I tried to fight it, but I can’t help thinking about what the end of this year means, and what I want from 2012.
I have a million things I want to accomplish. I need to take the time to evaluate why I want them. Is it really that important to me that I lose weight? Or is it that what I really want is to stop fighting with my body. I used to think they were the same thing. I want better skin, better financial health, better mental health, better relationships, better jobs, better mental stimulation. I have no doubt that these things are good to work towards, but I need to take the time to consider if it’s just all in the pursuit of a perfection that I know I’ll never achieve.
So I may not be back for long. I may not post much more after this. We’ll just have to see, I guess.